South Africa’s most optimized collaboration technology company, WyzePal, seeks talented Web Software Engineers to join their team.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science (No qualification? If you have skills, try us we value abilities than pieces of papers)
- 5+ years’ experience in web application development
- Knowledge of MVC architecture
- Knowledge of ReactJS will be advantageous
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies. SCRUM experience would be advantageous.
- An understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience in development practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of Django Framework and Jinja would be an advantage
- Review designs created by web designers
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various web applications
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional web applications writing clean code
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
Reference Number for this position is DIST-27-11-00-01
Cost to company salary is negotiable based on experience and ability.